- Support the advancement of feline health through research on preventable illness and development of optimal treatments.
- Fund scientific and clinical research on the causes, prevention and cure of feline diseases.
- Established on 1 July 2000 as a non-profit, ancillary gift fund by the Coordinating Cat Council of Australia (CCCA) with a working party formulating initial guidelines.
- Launched on 21 July 2001 in Canberra.
- Approved first research grants in 2007.
- Dr Carole Webb
- Dr Chris Jensen
- Dr Isobel Johnstone
- Dr Vicki Lomax
- Dr Lyndy Scott
- Helen Radoslovich
- Bernadette Roberts
Dr Richard Malik, Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney
6 Walker Place, Highbury, SA 5089
Phone: 040 812 319
Administrative, Legal and Other Support
Establishment and maintenance of FHRF has been generously provided by the following supporters (listed alphabetically):
- Ken Aitken
- The Late Kel Duncan
- Kerry Fowler
- Christine Kindred
- Maureen Norberry
- Diane Oates
- Karel Pittaway
- Lesley Roberts
- Diane Royal
- The late Shirley Sargent
- Sandra Weaver-Hall
- Jenny West
- Coordinating Cat Council of Australia
Lifetime Friend of the Fund
Have any questions or ideas?
Helen Radoslovich: 0408 812 319